With Microsoft Office 365, we get:
- Microsoft Outlook Office 365-Enterprise-level, Microsoft Exchange hosted e-mail, and calendaring
- Microsoft Office Web Apps-Online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Microsoft OneDrive Pro-7GB of online storage per user to store, access, and share documents and files
What is even better is that not only can we deliver the solutions that bring value to an already-enriching classroom experience, but we can do it with a Microsoft-hosted solution that offers us flexible and reliable service in the cloud with enhanced security.
You can learn more about Microsoft Office 365, including benefits and other success stories at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/academic/
For more information about Information Technology at DBU, go to www.dbu.edu/computers
10 GREAT OFFICE 365 FEATURES
- A web-based Microsoft Outlook, including a 25 GB mailbox per user, shared calendars, and task-management tools.
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing, HD video conferencing, and virtual whiteboard.
- Connect with others via instant message and let people know your availability with your online status.
- Microsoft OneDrive Pro gives users 7 GB of personal storage that syncs with their PC for offline access.
- Work together on projects, in study groups, or in clubs with team sites that help keep related documents, notes, tasks, and conversations organized together.
- Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
- Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Web Apps using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- Apps for Office and SharePoint
- Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep your data safe.
Microsoft Web Apps Resources
Microsoft OneDrive and Office
Office 365 - Overview
Microsoft OneDrive App for iPhone